5.17.2006

Time to get saved.

It's Wednesday, so it's time to work on our spiritual health. Today's verse is quite a simple one,

Psalms 95:6... "O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
a) We are only human, we're sinners. No matter what greats we achieve, what kind of wealth we have, we're still only ordinary human beings. Be humble, remember that only God is perfect and live your life without being an arrogant asshole who thinks they deserve more than everyone else.

b) The LORD is our master. The LORD is the only one who says what is right or wrong. Except for those that follow the LORD in every word, thought and deed. The LORD says that faggots are evil and every whore must die, that evolution is a LIE and women must submit to their manly man masters. I KNOW this because it's written in the BIBLE, and only the BIBLE says the truth. Some things in the bible can be pretty much ignored, but the things I said earlier MUST BE OBSERVED!!!!

c) Let love God, worship and adore god, let us bow and kneel down before him and feel his warmth on our face, oh yes, oh God, keep doing that, that's good.

Enough already.

6 comments:

Cranky McGee said...

Choice C is the most accurate. This verse definitely has sexual overtones. Noah's slutty daughters probably wrote it.

Michelle said...

I'm sure this woman would agree.

"Hobo lady: I been pussy fucked; I been ass fucked; I been titty fucked--and that was fun--but there ain't no love like the love of Jesus."

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're talking about 'assfucking and pussyfucking' in your weblog. Do you realise you could be deleted without ceremony? One morning you might wake up to find your beloved creations are no more? Sheesh! You'll be talking about spunk next!

Careful my child.

Regards,

Invisible middle-aged man.

Michelle said...

I didn't say it, she did.

Anonymous said...

If anyone else had said tht, I'd have thought they we're kidding around. But when you say, it, I believe you believe it. What an actress!

Anonymous said...

c almost made me pee my pants.