4.08.2022

I was in jail

Oh yeah not jail jail, just blogger jail which isn't exactly the same thing, the blog was taken offline for supposedly being a vehicle for delivering spam.. or something.

I came back, obviously. I went to the site for review, proved I wasn't a robot and was back online. 

So if you missed seeing me that's why. I mean it was about a week ago now and was only for about 8 hours so, just shows how much is going on in my life now.

Actually there's a fair bit going on but writing about my real life has gotten a bit one note of late so I'm having a break from that for a bit.

Apparently the blog was flagged as spam. Would be interesting to know just how that happened... *looks around, not accusingly or anything*

Here's a random photo.



4 comments:

Ronald said...

That's the first I've heard of a blog being flagged as a vehicle for spam. What does that amount to?

Michelle said...

Well apparently there are blogs that are just some bot created spam thingy, and mine was suspected of being one. This happened after posting only images 3 times in a row so maybe it was that. Anyway I got an email that my blog was suspended because it had been reported as spam. I was given a link to follow to review the ruling, proved I wasn't a robot and then the blog was back. That's all the excitement.

Ronald said...

How irritating.

Michelle said...

It really wasn't all that exciting. I feel like I've claimed the story is much more interesting than it is