1.16.2010

Ok it's getting old.

This snow is getting out of hand. It's not still snowing, hasn't for a week now but it's still around, it's brown and gunky and slippery and it's impossible to walk outside. Well not impossible just a pain in the ass... especially if one lands on one's.. not that one has yet *crosses all crossables*

I wouldn't mind if it snowed a bit again making it prettier and letting me do more "shoots" in places I haven't done this year, but I'd rather it just rain heavily one night, then get sunny and nice and 2 to 5 degrees for a few days and then snow prettily again. Why can't the weather happen just exactly the way that is the exact balance of convenient and desirable for us? Well for me? Why?

Yes.. I have NOTHING ELSE TO WRITE GIVE ME A BREAK!

Yes I am almost certain that no one is reading. Let me dream a little.

No comments: