5.31.2009

It's a lovely day..

It's actually raining, and quite cool for the day before summer. Perfect conditions for the return of Erik. Oh well, it's very hot where he's been so perhaps it'll be pleasant for him. At least the place is what I would call spick and span, at least comparatively.

It's strange, things are going back to normal again.. once again I'll have another human living with me here, someone to talk to, and see in person many hours out of the day, as it has been ever since I moved in here.. but it feels almost like.. I don't know. I almost forgot that there is someone else who was usually here.. as if. Just as if.

I've been existing in a sort of surreal not real reality sort of place the last month, and I've almost forgotten that things were ever different. I think it's something like that. I'd explain it better if it were explainable or I was proficient in explaining things which for some are deemed unexplainable. Well it's something like that.

I just can't wait to see the kitty's face when I open the door and there he is with me. I hope she smiles.

No comments: