11.28.2006

List

It's my birthday tomorrow, just so you know. And just in case you're interested, I'm making a list of things that I wouldn't mind having to make my day just that much brighter. Here goes.

#1. A computer. A laptop, a nice one, not necessarily the most flash one but not the crappiest one you can get either. Obviously I'm writing on a computer at the moment, which is mine, but shared. Mostly I want my own so I can have it at home, so I'll actually spend some time in this nice new flat I'm paying so much for, but also so I can customize everything how I like it without worrying whether the other guy likes it or not, so I can have private stuff on there without worrying if anyone else sees it, and so when I take photos at home I can upload them right away.

#2. A camera. A good one. One which has a good zoom, a lot of options for self timing, that takes works well with all sorts of lighting etc. And is nice and light and compact. Not asking for too much am I? I also co-own a camera, but for similar reasons to the computer, I'd like my own. And I'd like a better one.

#3. A kitty. I can have a cat now that I have my own place ,something I'm quite happy about, I mean someone of my years should be living at least semi-like a grownup by now. So if you're having kittens soon.... I like shorthaired, and a shiny black coat would be nice but I like them all.

#4. My man back. This sounds like it might be a difficult one, but if you give him enough money he'll be able to live wherever he wants, and I think he'd like to come back here.

#5. World peace/equality for all/end of poverty etc. I'll be really impressed if you can pull this one off, but in all honesty, I'd rather have #4. Am I selfish? Of course, if you are able to end all bad stuff in the world everything else should fall into place, I suppose.

#6. A beer. If you're unable to give me anything else, then wish this for me, because I'm going to have it anyway.

1 comment:

Kittie said...

Happy birthday a day early! The only thing I could really afford would be the beer and if lived remotely close to you, you can bet I would take you out for one. Well anyway, I hope you have a great day tomorrow!!!