8.10.2006

Note to self..

Set my phone to silent before going to sleep.

I should explain. Twice in the last 2 weeks I've been woken up in the middle of the night by a phone call from the same drunken incoherent person. Well last night the phone call wasn't so much incoherent as a mistake, he must have pushed the button and called me accidentally. Nevertheless it woke me up! And this person didn't even own a phone between a short while after the first incident and sometime on Tuesday evening!

Grrrrrrrr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once had a phone number that was one digit removed from a nearby hotel. God DAMN did I get some annoying calls at night!

Michelle said...

Well, it could have been worse. I mean you could have had a number that was close to one of a 24 hour sex shop with a sadomasochism/animal theme. If such a thing exists of course, I wouldn't know.

Cranky McGee said...

The best are the people who leave voice mails for some unknown random stranger on my phone. Do they not listen to the message? It should be obvious that my name is not Katie.

Jennifer Wertkin said...

When my phone goes off in the middle of the night it gives me a heart attack. I can barely recover. I have to turn it off!!!