8.24.2012

Air..

it's kind of necessary. I mean, everyone knows, and it's obvious.. but you don't really realize it, or at least I never realized it in a particularly specific way until I was forced to spend hours in a hotel lobby in a place that literally has no air. Ok so it obviously doesn't have no air because I wouldn't breathe in there and I'd die, and I wouldn't be able to write this, but.. it has no air! I don't know if it's a hotel thing but thee other place we were int he other day was similar.

It might be the weather, been very hot, very humid, which made this morning's, and by this morning I mean the first part of shooting today which took until 4pm.. kind of uncomfortable. It was a kind of nice hotel though.

Going outside to the park I thought it would be cooler, more refreshing.. but though it was overcast with the threat of rain if not thunderstorms.. it was still really sticky and hot, not helped by the fact that I hadn't showered since yesterday afternoon..

and after some beers and some other strange things across town, with barely 6 hours to sleep if I want to get up in time to get ready for tomorrow's shoot.. out in the country..

I think that sentence was going somewhere, maybe, or perhaps that's all there is to it. It's late, and I need to get up early tomorrow. About it. And I still haven't showed.

No comments: