6.17.2012

Off to work..

very soon. I'm in a movie.. *gets slightly smug and stuff*

Of course it's no big deal but I'm happy to be doing something.. it's like.. ages. And yeah, a month and a half is ages particularly when the last work consists of no lines at all not that I'm complaining..

wow, that really does seem like ages ago.

I'm playing a "lady of the night" put in quotes because I like putting things in quotes. Bit of a departure from my early 19th century nurse with the bordering on nun's habit costume. It's the first time in ages I've been cast in that particular role..

And that's not all, I'm doing 2 others as well. I remember a summer years ago when I was in about 4 of these, very busy, feeling very popular like I might be good at this and possibly going somewhere. Well.. we know how that turned out (and if you don't know it turned out pretty much nothing) but, it's good to have this happen once in a while.

I should enjoy it, I probably won't be doing this much work again for another 4 years or so.

No comments: