4.16.2012

Fuck.. it's like.. next week!

So... this play I'm in starts what can technically be called next week now and I do't know about anyone else but I don't feel ready, or close enough to ready for 3 or 4 rehearsals to make me so. Of course, I have a tiny tiny role that you can't really fuck up but if anyone can do it.. well probably not me I'm usually good at getting through these kinds of things.. even if I"m a bit.. iffy.


The one thing about having a tiny role that doesn't matter is that although your role is tiny and doesn't matter so no one really gives you specific directions and they don't bother rehearsing parts that you have something kinda difficult to do properly.. is that when you miss a cue or screw up or injure someone while dragging them across a hard floor you're still a fucking idiot for fucking it up and even more so because you have hardly anything to do all these other people have tons of stuff they need to remember and you have hardly anything and you can't even do that!!!

Well it's not exactly like that.. but it could be. All the major big rehearsals are all ahead of me so I'll see.

No comments: