7.19.2011

Lights, camera...

etc etc etc.


Been shooting this latest film for the last two days and well.. I really need to be doing this like.. all the time, literally, all the time, it's just been fucking awesome.

Well.. except for the being presented as old and unattractive and being told in a non direct and ok a very roundabout way that I'm old and unattractive and being made to feel like I'm old and unattractive for some reason.. can't figure that out, in the company of not one, but 2 people who I work with..

and having to repeatedly drink sometimes with a huge gulp this "wine" that is, fake red wine, first some very slightly diluted syrup and then cranberry juice which was considerably better but the damage had been done so it made me slightly.. er... woozy.

And having to puke on someone, well, not actually puke, fake puke but that was probably the most fun bit so I'll add it to the list of pros... now that I think about it.

But it was awesome. It was fun, despite much wooziness, and having to wait around for some tedious bits, and it's just great to be FUCKING DOING IT already.. again, for once. After too long.. too fucking long.

A bit more shooting left tomorrow.. and then it's all over until next time.

No comments: