7.24.2010

You Read it Here.

I'm going to work. That's right, work!

I don't mean like.. boring shit you do in order to make money. I'm already doing that, and yes, I actually am working quite a lot at the mo.. well not getting much if any money for it, but I'm doing that, but it's beside the point, that's not what I mean.

I'm talking about stuff that matters, creative stuff, stuff that probably won't but gives me just the slightest edge in doing something meaningful and interesting with my life, that is acting stuff, movie stuff and that sort of stuff.

You may know, by reading this blog and knowing a little about me that I've done bugger all acting this year so far, I've had a few false starts in small things but nothing really, and I'm getting behind... so many years and not a whole lot to show for it, and it bothers me.

I've known for a while I have to stop depending on people choosing me for their projects and/or said projects ever being completed because when you're me, it rarely to never happens. I might well be an omen... well more than an omen a clear sign based on real life criteria that I'm just not cut out for this acting thing well I'm actually rather convinced that it is but I'd rather not dwell on it. What I need is a solution for not having any of me out there... and the only solution is to do it myself.

Like I said.. I've known this for a while, and I've been meaning to do stuff, that is put together some videos, however small and crappy, just to have stuff out there but I've not done it yet, and telling you my reading public here and now is supposed to motivate me to actually do it so I'm saying it and you're reading it.

7 comments:

Ronald said...

What an utterly and totally cool thing to do! I can't wait to see your first production.

Ronald said...

Yay, the comment moderation has gone! I hated having to wait.

Michelle said...

hopefully I'll have something up reasonably quickly... it might take a while :Z

but feel free to bug me about it, that's the whole point of telling people.. well person.. well you :)

Michelle said...

yeah.. I had the moderation on for a reason and I'll see if that reason goes away..

*goes quiet*

Ronald said...

Occasionally, I comment on your 1000 Words blog, but the comments disappear into a black hole. Just saying...

Michelle said...

oh...

I had no idea..

*looks into it*

Ronald said...

I leave for the airport in an hours time. "See" you next week!