4.09.2006

That Murphy had a point.

I was right. I had one day of beautiful sunshine during which I was stuck in here working, and now it's gone back to the familiar grey that I've come to know and tolerate. That's it for that whole "sun" thing for another year.

And of course I have nothing to do today. I have complete freedom to do anything I want, go for a walk, take photos, just frolic, but no weather for it.

I got out for a little bit yesterday, just before it got dark. I went past my fountain (which still isn't founting, I shall have to speak to someone about that) on the way to the store to get ingredients for dinner, before going back to my gentleman friend's house to eat, drink and get up to all sorts of sinful merriment.

Come to think of it I need a shower. That's something I can do today.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well, the night of sinful merriment came after the sunshiny day. Now I have another dull week to get through before I get to indulge in more merriment, and it's raining! No fair.