1.29.2006

And in the distance, she saw a boat, sailing towards...

It's hard to know exactly why you're being driven mad when there is so much competition for the role.

Sex is one I think. Lack of that is. I'm just not used to going without for this long, so it must be affecting me somehow. I'm not exactly climbing the walls, but I've never felt that was an effective way of dealing with sexual frustration. What is it supposed to achieve exactly?

Then again, what am I supposed to achieve by crying, obsessing over uncontrollable events, and analysing things I know nothing about?

I'm not expecting an answer to that.

At least, no matter what happens, or what doesn't happen in the remaining hours of this weekend, I will be out of here in 3 days, and no matter how bleak and empty my life continues to be, I won't have to deal with the constant nagging, the incessant questioning about every movement I make, and the drunken jabber about one of 7 subjects which I'm not even the slightest bit interested in. I will be able to leave, and proudly announce.

"Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Climbing the walls? It only makes sense if there's a phallus shaped protuberance on the ceiling. Beats me though how, even allowing for the difficult task of getting astride the thing, you're supposed to ride it? I think you'd also need handles screwed into the ceiling. But wouldn't it be much simpler to have a contraption set up on the floor? It would be so much better, allowing you to go at it like a stoat in complete safety.

You're only crying and obsessing because you haven't allowed Jesus into your life. So open up your heart to him. Once he's admitted, all of these seeming issues dissolve. You become self-sufficient, with no desire for men or the need to rub your bean. Let's all sing together, "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam".

Oh by the way, if you're interested, Aston Villa beat Port Vale and are though to the 5th round of the FA cup. Woot!

Percival the Proselytiser.

Michelle said...

I think you've hit on the point of climbing walls, or of just generally moving in an upward direction. To get to Jesus of course!

Hmm, Jesus. I'm afraid that Jesus is no match for a phallus shaped protuberance, he's at a serious disadvantage there. Unless of course, Jesus is a phallus shaped protruberance! There's a thought, that would explain a lot.

Actually no it wouldn't, it's a ridiculous idea.

Anonymous said...

http://vanessalea.tripod.com/blog/ V:
Have you ever seen the Seinfeld where George goes without sex and becomes a genious, because he uses the energy in a new and exciting way...think of it this way, maybe you'll discover the cure for cancer!

Brian said...

Yeah, but in the same episode, Elaine goes without sex and turns into a moron.

Brian said...

Mutant Cat, I feel for you. If there's anything I can do to help relieve you of your sufferings, please let me know. I realize that I'm in Vegas right now, but if cybering would help... I'm here for you!

; )